- COMPARISON TESTING BY DIVISION CHIEF KEVIN ROE
- Testimonial by Kevin Barkley, Sr., Saratoga Office of Emergency Management, Fire Division
- St. Louis 5-alarm chemical fire injures 3 firefighters
- NOVACOOL UEF vs ETHANOL FIRES: Only Seconds to Knock Down!
- INDUSTRIAL FIRE WORLD, Vol. 26 Summer, July, 2011 article on Novacool UEF “Heat Resistant”
Category Archives: Fire Retardant
Comparison Tests Posted on August 1, 2011 by admin Hi Jan, I have finally had an opportunity to compare your foam concentrate, Novacool UEF to the foam we currently use, and to another sample given to us recently. For the purposes of comparison, … Continue reading
Kevin Barkley, Sr. is a Deputy Coordinator and Instructor-SCCC-Fire Protection Technology Department Saratoga County, New York who attended the Novacool Test held at the Gulf Coast Emergency Response Academy during the Industrial Fire World ERT and EXPO, April, 2011.
Watch the video clip below that we made the Gulf Coast Emergency Response Academy outside of Mobile, AL. during … Continue reading
“Novacool takes a new approach to breaking fire triangle”. Interview with Battalion Chief Brian Ritter, Wylie, Texas Fire-Rescue, technical advisor for Flame Management International, Inc. Dallas, Texas, Distributor for Novacool UEF. http://www.fireworld.com/ifw_articles/novacool.php
Hi Jan, I have finally had an opportunity to compare your foam concentrate to the foam we currently use, and to another sample given to us recently. For the purposes of comparison, the same educator off of the same truck … Continue reading