- COMPARISON TESTING BY DIVISION CHIEF KEVIN ROE
- Testimonial by Kevin Barkley, Sr., Saratoga Office of Emergency Management, Fire Division
- St. Louis 5-alarm chemical fire injures 3 firefighters
- NOVACOOL UEF vs ETHANOL FIRES: Only Seconds to Knock Down!
- INDUSTRIAL FIRE WORLD, Vol. 26 Summer, July, 2011 article on Novacool UEF “Heat Resistant”
Author Archives: admin
Comparison Tests Posted on August 1, 2011 by admin Hi Jan, I have finally had an opportunity to compare your foam concentrate, Novacool UEF to the foam we currently use, and to another sample given to us recently. For the purposes of comparison, … Continue reading
Kevin Barkley, Sr. is a Deputy Coordinator and Instructor-SCCC-Fire Protection Technology Department Saratoga County, New York who attended the Novacool Test held at the Gulf Coast Emergency Response Academy during the Industrial Fire World ERT and EXPO, April, 2011.
6/12/11 – http://www.firerescue1.com/fire-attack/articles/1067941-St-Louis-5-alarm-chemical-fire-injures-3-firefighters/ Fire crews were making sure all of the storage tanks were cool and that none were leaking before allowing residents to return.
Watch the video clip below that we made the Gulf Coast Emergency Response Academy outside of Mobile, AL. during … Continue reading
“Novacool takes a new approach to breaking fire triangle”. Interview with Battalion Chief Brian Ritter, Wylie, Texas Fire-Rescue, technical advisor for Flame Management International, Inc. Dallas, Texas, Distributor for Novacool UEF. http://www.fireworld.com/ifw_articles/novacool.php
Check this video on YouTube of Novacool UEF being sprayed on a home to retard fire.
If you are like me and most of the rest of the country, you’re trying to find some relief from the triple digit heat. Can your firefighting foam help? Well, ours can. Novacool works through rapid cooling. It cools down … Continue reading
Click on this link to see the PDF file: Novacool UEF Vs Competitors Foams PDF
1. Can Novacool be used with my existing foam proportioning systems? What about Compressed Air Foam Systems? Yes, Novacool carries UL listing under the NFPA 18, 2006 edition and contains no ingredients that will harm your existing foam equipment. Many … Continue reading